Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fall Pictures

It has been a busy month. We have had a lot of nice days to play outside in the leaves. Here are a few pics from the month.

Every fall I look forward to seeing our backyard Japenese Maple turn. It is my favorite tree in the fall. Andy likes the red leaves too!


Andy and his active imagination turned Sammy's play gym into a rocket ship. The star on top makes a great steering wheel!

I can't get enough of her smiles!

Our friends Ellie and Will turned one this month. Andy was very disappointed none of the gifts were for him. Thank you Susan for letting him open and play with them anyway!
Sammy in her new (borrowed) spit-up...I mean Bumbo chair. I have to remember to wait after feeding her before putting her in the chair or else she soaks herself in spit-up. Must be the pressure on her stomach. She seems to like her new sitting position, but her head is still a little wobbly.

No comments: